Thursday, November 20, 2008

Florida


So I just got back from my very first trip to Florida! I got to ride on a plane. That was cool ... I slept the whole time. Then in Florida I got to hang out with Gigi and Bapa and meet my great-grandfather! I also ate A LOT of food. I even ate some new stuff like french toast! I also ate my weight in bacon and grapes .... yummy! Here's a picture of me, daddy, bapa, and uncle mike. I also got to meet my aunt jessica for the first time too. I have such a sweet family. I got some new toys to play with and a cool tent to put up in my play room. I also got to go to Clearwater beach ... I did not like the beach. no no no. But I did have a great trip and can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that the most handsome group of men you've ever seen?! About the beach...sand between the toes? yucky!!!! Moma (who loves you sooooo much!)

Judy said...

Mack congrats on your molar. I know it hurts but the food will be worth it. Bapa and I really miss you and I don't have anyone to play with. Can't wait to see you in Feb. Say Hi! to Thor for me.
GiGi

Unknown said...

It is November 24th Mack. Happy Sweet Sixteen!!!!

Love Bapa and GiGi