Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Big Boy Moves

I am really becoming a big boy lately! First, I got my very own BIG BED! Mommy was tired of me threatening to climb out of the crib head first, so she settled on something as low as possible to the ground. It took me a few days to get used to it but I REALLY like being able to spread out! And boy do I move all over that bed during the night. Now I even sleep with a pillow and blanket (the same Big Bird blanket my Daddy used when he was a kid!). I still like it when my mommy or daddy lays next to me when I fall asleep, but I am getting much better about getting to sleep on my own again.



My other really big step is going to Mother's Day Out! I LOVE IT! The first week I cried a lot. I think mommy did too. But my teachers are really nice and patient with me. The second week I got even better and now I still cry when my mommy drops me off, but once she leaves I calm down (shhhh, I just do that to make her feel better). This picture is when my mommy picked me up the first day :(



Now though, I am in a much better mood when I see my mommy. I love playing on the playground at MDO and am usually one of the first to fall asleep at naptime. I am like my mommy ... I need my sleep!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Congratulations on your big boy bed!! How exciting! You are really growing up!!

xoxo,
Hannah and Mommy