Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The great outdoors




I am loving spring time! Mommy and I go outside MANY MANY MANY times everyday to play in my sandbox, to swing, to play ball with Thor, and to just walk all over the yard looking at the leaves, trees, grass, bugs. Or we play with my new favorite ... sidewalk chalk! If mommy isn't paying enough attention when I want to go outside, I just bring her shoes to her and head to the door! Daddy and I play outside too. He likes to chase me and Thor around the yard. Now could someone please do something about this rain so we could get back outside?? Thor and I do not like being kept in!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I love the name Thor! It is such a strong dog name. I am right there with you Mack about the rain. But, I do thank you rain for making it so beautiful when I do go out to play. Maybe we need to just ask our Mommies for some rain coats and boots. If you can't beat them, join them. =

xoxo,
Hannah

Unknown said...

You have such a sweet mommy to take you outside so often. She and Thor love your beautiful back yard (aka The Park) almost as much as you do. It's fun watching you all play on those lovely mornings. Hannah's idea of rain coats and boots is excellent (pretty little girls rock!). Love you, Grandmommy

Casey said...

How sweet!!! I can't wait to get in a house because Bo looooooooves being outside too, he'd stay all day if I let him!