Friday, June 26, 2009

Musica!

Yesterday I had my first music class!!! It was so much fun. I was grinning ear to ear the whole time. I got to watch other little kids and play some fun instruments. I also learned that Mommy cannot sing. Oh boy. I've politely indicated to her not to sing in class anymore. I don't want to be embarrassed in front of the other kids or the pretty teacher! I think Mommy really hopes that this will get me to talk someday soon. I don't know about that ... I don't talk now and Mommy anticipates and understands my every move! So what reason do I have to talk?

3 comments:

Niki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...

Trust me. Once you start talking they expect all sorts of things from you. Why tonight, I made my sister laugh. My mommy kept going again, again. Your music class sounds like fun. Although, if you talk you can actually tell your mommy to stop singing (I have on several occasions).

Hannah said...

Mack,
I am so glad you are enjoying music class. My mommy also can't sing, but, nobody seems to hold their ears for too long. I hope we can see each other soon. I miss you Mack!